2011年10月21日星期五

UGG Boots 2011 curse without dirty !

1,UGG Boots, girl , your bed is always coming and going, so busy. .
2, what tired . Tired on the way, is left to comfort the dead . .
3, what are the prices that people more and more cheap .
4, 2B pencil with you to describe your life .
5, your lung capacity is much ah , can cow B was blowing so big .
6, he is able to understand what are the good kind.
7, what cruel ? For men , I interrupted him three legs ; for male dogs , I would break it five legs .
8, someone said to you , I have to use mineral water to flush the toilet at home , how do you respond? I came out of urine are Royal Salute .
9, put the location to I do not make fart , children do not take yourself too seriously .
10, I do not look down on you, but are they too lazy to care about you.
11, his aging mother becomes a swan , you do or subjects egg ,
12, the world's most useless things in a timely manner shall wage , looking angry , the backside is too small .
13, rival out of the water, we can only pee ,
14, I love you , you beat me call me , I have put up , I do not love you, you touch my test test .
15, you are gold I have is coal, you will be light I will be hot . Do not I hot , and I carefully you melt .
16, I can not put your affectionate language , in addition to a
17, to your understanding, I explained that you may not know ,UGG Boots, so you continue to slim it.
18, your new love ,UGG Boots, not still someone else's tramp .
19, met you before , my world is black and white , met you , the Holy crap, all black .
20, wearing a low cut good also blocked off , so did a civic-minded .
21, a man left behind , money problems; woman left behind , appearance issues; I left out , you fucking head in question .
22, people do not experience - Java , how can you get married , no one can casually lunch mother .
23, charismatic representatives : Master . Every day, thousands of people soak it.
24, I feel you like a pig because a pig can no longer describe your stupid

article from QQ: 988888898 welcome to reprint

没有评论:

发表评论