2011年10月17日星期一

Moncler Jackets UK I know the insurance industry and insurance companies, real state ( turn End of t

http://www.tianya.cn/techforum/content/362/3/18317.shtml

/ p>

The following is a passage quoted friends

Thank marylland

enthusiastic support of friends , to say the understanding of insurance ,Moncler Jackets UK, NY brother is much more than I deeply and thoroughly , I was not deserve .
China's insurance industry is really very sorry , an industry was inflicted hey now such a situation. Turning now to the insurance company ,Moncler Jackets UK, most people affected? One is filled with sales running everywhere pull insurance; second flying job ads every day to recruit people. Insurance sales is not shameful ,Moncler Jackets UK, shameful is misleading sales approach. Advertisement nor shame , shame is deceptive recruitment behavior.
insurance company where I had a boss once said in private and communicate with me : Insurance is a bad industry . Having heard this , I really am surprised . This is a practitioner 20 years , the provincial People's Insurance company CEOs have now knowledge of the insurance industry .
miserable here.

没有评论:

发表评论