2011年11月1日星期二

UGG ClearanceZhang Bo transfer

Zhang Bo

transfer
lounged finally got a blank, blank up to make up for this for a while.
This is definitely my most strenuous and tiring since filming the most death-defying one back! I never ran so crazy! Run their own, carrying people to run, scratching and scrambling to run, various postures everything,UGG Tsll, eyes will run from early morning, sun is still running, rain and wind have to run, run shoes have gone run!
talking about the shoes do not run this thing, definitely our biggest laughing stock of the whole group ...
road show when the last shot (our is a loose shoelace or are the roots enmesh the mud under their feet or were to lost the ... depressed,UGG Clearance, large forces are still ahead, I do not want to because my shoe and made us re-run time, that at that time, fast,UGG Outlet, and I looked around to find a camera to find the location, a look into the camera not brought to my feet, and quickly put the foot to go after, a blank is bare of foot to complete this shot ... we see the barefoot Yazi I came back, and what a laugh ah ...
of course, luck is not just foot, My ears did not eat If the person in front of Paode Man, you're in big trouble ... This is not, the scene a few days ago, we originally designed to run away after the bomb explosion point in our rear, days Kelian Jian, ah, that scene just in time for I am on the people who talk like guarantee, shot out of the lens is absolutely beautiful! Of course, I also worship this month, thanks to strong physical fitness a lot of people seem a lot strong than before ~ ​​secretly delighted, please go back and get a good dinner, it was free when I go to the gym to money it!
PS: see an article microblogging says Gao Ning are ... tall and handsome?! Miuzan ah Miuzan ~ up to now, I can see the >

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论